Do you ever feel tired? Stressed? Depressed? Emotional? Do you have a sweet tooth? Well, if so listen up!!! I have been there! In fact, every mom I know feels this way sometimes. It’s not normal to feel like this all the time and I found something that has really helped me and millions of women around the world.
One of my all time favorite supplements to take is my B-Complex!! It’s called the “happy” vitamin and that’s because you instantly feel happier after you take it. This is huge for me because I’m a very busy, stressed out mom of 4. When I take my B’s I seriously feel normal again. Actually I feel better than normal. I have more energy, more calm, and more alert.
B vitamins are referred to as the “happy vitamins” — the “cope-ability” vitamins. Here’s why….
Why take B-COMPLEX:
If a person is tired, irritable, nervous, depressed, or even suicidal expect a vitamin B deficiency.
B vitamins are destroyed by intense heat, slow cooking, light, baking soda and baking powder. SUGAR, ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE, and STRESS all destroy B vitamins.
People deficient in B vitamins quickly become anemic, are nervous, do not sleep well (insomnia), crave sweets, and have high cholesterol levels. A slight deficiency can cause abnormal heart action, constipation, and mental depression. Acne or other skin problems indicate a lack of B vitamins.
B vitamins are necessary for normal functioning of the nervous system.
B-complex is essential in calming hyperactivity in children with no side effects that medications produce.
B vitamins convert fats into energy.
B vitamins are extremely effective in alleviating PMS and Menopausal symptoms. (Calcium Magnesium will help with chocolate cravings during PMS, in addition to relieving muscle cramps, i.e., abdominal, leg, etc.)
Infection and stress increase need for B-complex. Sulfa drugs, sleeping pills, and estrogen destroy B vitamins.
B vitamins help boost the immune system.
Adequate amounts of B-complex have been found to control migraine headaches and attacks of Meniere’s Syndrome.
Massive amounts have been used to improve polio, cases of shingles, and postoperative nausea and vomiting (resulting from anesthesia).
B vitamins help with fatigue, skin disorders, cracks at the corner of the mouth and cracks in your cuticles, ridges in your nails, anemia, tender gums, hair loss, constipation, burning feet, burning and dry eyes.
B-complex aids in digestion. It is chiefly responsible for the health of the digestive tract, the skin, mouth, tongue, eyes, nerves, arteries, and liver. B vitamins are water-soluble; thus, need to be taken through the day.
The Folic Acid in the balance Shaklee B Complex decreases the risk in pregnancy of neurotube defects in the baby…that’s why prenatal vitamins are “prenatal”…so that the baby can have the Folic Acid very early in the pregnancy. Shaklee’s Vita Lea Multivitamin and B Complex have been an excellent choice of prenatal vitamins for mothers for years!
B vitamins are needed by the:
* Brain and nervous system
* Immune system
B vitamins are used up:
* whenever we evoke the stress response
* anytime we eat:
1. White flour
Our body burns up B’s just to metabolize these foods.
B vitamins are normalizers:
*If you are fatigued, they help to give you energy.
*If you are hyperactive, they help to calm you down.
When to Take:
*B vitamins are mostly used or lost in 2-4 hours and need to be replaced to keep the blood levels up.
*Most of us who take enough B’s can tell the difference in our mood, energy and patience, by taking 2 Shaklee B Complex, three times a day.
*The last two not close to bedtime…because they can give energy and you’ll be up vacuuming at midnight. However, when you become balanced, taking them right before bed can help to keep your blood sugar from being so low in the morning.
* The label says to take 2 tablets daily but I have heard many benefits from women taking 2or 3 several times a day.
* There are 8 essential B’s in Shaklee’s B-Complex, balanced and complete.
* The most important thing to remember is that ALL 8 Essential B vitamins should be taken together in “Complex” form and in the proper ratio. (You can throw your metabolism off by taking an isolated B vitamin…or ones that are out of balance.) Shaklee’s B gives you the proper ratios.
* Research has shown that Folic Acid (a B vitamin and VERY important to health) is hard to break away from the tablet material…so Shaklee has coated their B Complex with Folic Acid so that it is the first to be released.
* The ingredients used in Shaklee’s exclusive formulas go through an incredibly stringent screening process that surpasses even the pharmaceutical standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP). Their purity standards are some of the toughest in the nutrition industry to guarantee that all of our products are 100% safe.
* Shaklee scientists find pure and potent ingredients from nature, spending thousands of hours reviewing scientific literature and conducting their own studies to verify efficacy. They use unique combinations of scientifically supported ingredients to create our exclusive formulas.
* Decades of clinical studies go into understanding nutrition and how our bodies absorb nutrients. Shaklee scientists have published 125 scientific papers and presentations, including 7 presentations in the last year. Their cutting-edge, patented Shaklee delivery systems are designed to release nutrients in your body in a way that promotes better absorption.
Get your own B-Complex today and let me know how you feel!
Have a great day!